Amazon Released Job Openings On 22-09-2021.Amazon.com, Inc. Is an American multinational conglomerate focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the US information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA,MBA Candidates with 02-03+ Years of Experience for Business Unit Controller Position.Complete Details for the Business Unit Controller as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling. Presenting recommendations to business leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Provide controllership to the business and build processes that augments transparency and improves controls.
- Facilitate financial reviews with business group and work with business leaders to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals like vendor terms improvement (margins/ credit), operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
- Manage financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business.
- Facilitate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews with data analysis and follow through with category leader on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Work with accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-book close process for the category.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.