HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA /CWA /CPA /CFA/ MBA for Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s
- Qualification: CA /CWA /CPA /CFA/ MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To produce and review the Interest Rate Risk reports for assigned geographies, which includes Economic Value of Equity (EVE) report & Net Interest Income (NII) report. The process involves liaising with various onshore team members over email and phone. The role requires good understanding of (1) financial products, (2) market product specific knowledge and (3) financial /management reporting.
- To setup QRM with the relevant parameters in order to produce NII forecasts in several economic environments
- To provide regions/sites with the information required in stress-tests
- Fill FDSF templates for actuals and forecasts
- Understand business requirements and interpret data to provide meaningful analysis to facilitate business decision-making
- Analyze business performance and provide commentaries
- Acquire knowledge in banking/financial services
- Identify opportunities for development and drive changes independently
- Co-ordinate, work-closely with in-country finance teams across the globe
- Performance Standards as defined in SLA met or exceeded
- Customer Feedback
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.