Novartis Recruitment 2021. Novartis recruiting CA,MBA for Senior Manager – Comm Ops GBPA and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Novartis Clozapine, Diclofenac, Carbamazepine, Valsartan, Imatinib Mesylate, Cyclosporine, Letrozole, Methylphenidate, Terbinafine, Dipheroxyrox and others..Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Comm Ops GBPA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Comm Ops GBPA
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing a team of 4-5 FAs/SFAs; supporting their career development, defining & measuring their objectives for the year, motivating them, ensuring their deliverables are being completed on a timely basis, allocating tasks within the team, managing and escalating their concerns to senior management.
- Reviewing the work of team members, suggesting changes, guiding on process improvements, interacting with the team members’ stakeholders on a periodic basis and providing feedback to the individual.
- Collaborating with other managers in the team to influence decisions and knowledge sharing.
- Delivering on larger organizational strategy Dealing with ambiguity & change management Functional Responsibility – Business Analysis & Decision support – Analyze the results and provide meaningful insights into the numbers and suggest relevant business actions. Analyze spend and investment decisions to assess the risks involved, the return possible and any other underlying analysis.
- Bring the story of the Region/country together based on team’s inputs. Business Planning – Support the plan cycles and identify appropriate risks and opportunities in achieving the financial performance targets.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Novartis Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Novartis Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.