Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruiting MBA for Senior Solution Advisor/ Lead Solution Advisor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK, spread across several countries around the world. Eligibility for the Senior Solution Advisor/ Lead Solution Advisor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Solution Advisor/ Lead Solution Advisor
- Qualification: MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in implementing at least two IAM engagements, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and application support Knowledge / skills in architecting Access Management /SSO/ Federation systems in a large and complex organization Good understanding of Federation concepts like SAML 2.0, OAuth, WS-FED, OIDC Strong proficiency in API Development and Web Services (REST / SOAP / JSON / XML) Designing and implementing custom authentication and authorization flows Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g., multilevel workflows), single sign-on (WIA, Forms, HTTP), and PKI concepts Experience with implementation and configuration of Multi – factor Authentication (MFA) Experience in development and configuration of Okta along with integration with other SaaS applications and tools (Workday, GSuite, JIRA etc). Experience with integrating Okta with Directory services like Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP and good understanding of User Profile Mastering Experience in IDaaS, Identity Lifecycle Management, provisioning solutions and on-premise integrations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Deloitte Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Deloitte Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.