Adani Group recruiting CA /CA (Inter)/M. Com/B. Com for Team Member and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited. Gautam Adani is the chairman.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Member as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Adani Group
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Team Member
- Qualification: CA /CA (Inter)/M. Com/B. Com
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Calculation of indirect tax liabilities & ensure timely tax payments on periodical basis
- Adhere to timely submission of all indirect tax compliances and Tax GL reconciliations
- Ensure timely receipt of tax-forms, reconciliations, maintaining real-time trackers & follow-up with BU
- Compliance towards timely closure of Audits and Assessments with statutory/dept. auditors by
- concluding all open queries in appropriate manner. To manage GST/Pre-GST tax refunds.
- Carry out GSTR-2A & E-waybill reconciliation and managing same efficiently with biz. counterparts
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.