BNY Mellon recruiting MBA,CFA,CPA,CA for Lead Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Lead Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Lead Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: MBA,CFA,CPA,CA
- Experience: 08-10 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identify data sourcing requirements and data quality business rules with domain SMEs (Data Champions)
- Analyze and query the data to refine the rules and establish procedures and workflows
- Automate the data quality issue detection process
- Perform root cause analysis for data quality errors, research and determine scope and complexity of issues and identify the steps for remediation
- Coordinate remediation with relevant teams (Sources, Technology, Business, Finance, etc.)
- Determine business impact level for the data quality issues
- Quantify materiality for proper escalations
- Customize and enhance data quality dashboard based on stakeholder requests
- Measuring and reporting to management on the progress of data quality improvement
- Identify areas of business process improvement and make recommendations for long-term solutions
- Monitor the Finance CDO mailbox and direct the mailbox as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for data quality issues and data requests across Finance
- Consolidate all issues and perform initial triage
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.