Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) recruiting B. Com, CA,ICWA for Accounts Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Professor Balram Bhargava, Secretary, Department of Health Research, (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), Government of India and Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) joined on 16th April, 2018. Prof. Bhargava is Professor of Cardiology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and also serves as the Executive Director for Stanford India Biodesign Centre, School of International Biodesign (SiB). Professor (Dr) Balram Bhargava is an outstanding cardiologist, one of the foremost leaders in biomedical innovation, public health, medical education and medical research..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- Location : Belgaum, Jodhpur, Gorakhpur, New Delhi
- Post Name: Accounts Officer
- Qualification: B. Com, CA,ICWA
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: 04
- Details of Salary: Rs.44900- 142400
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 26/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :Assistant Director General (Administration) (l), lndian Council of Medical Research, Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box -4911, New Delhi-110029
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: 1. The short listed candidates shall be called for interview (off line/online) on given date and time at ICMR Hqrs. Office, New Delhi. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in Personal Discussion.2. Seelction will be based on Deputation basis
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
On 09/01/2021, ICMR Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Accounts Officer has been released on its official website icmr.nic.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Council of Medical Research Accounts Officer recruitment 2021 before the 26/02/2021 and also make sure to read the ICMR Accounts Officer Belgaum recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc.
1. Name of the post & Pay level: Accounts Officer (Jr. Grade) Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)
2. Number of post(s) & category: 03 UR
3. Name of the lnstitutes where the vacancy is to be filled.: ICMR-NlTM, Belgavi (1) ICMR-NlIRNCD, Jodhpur ( 1) ICMR – RMRC, Gorakhpur (1)
4. Eligibility Condition for the post of Admn. Officer:
i. Holding analogous post OR the post of Assistant in Level 6 & 7 (Rs.35400- 112400) & (Rs.44900-142400) of 7th CPC pay matrix respectively having B. corn degree from a recognized university OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA Course from Institute of Cost & Works Accounts, SAS, Finance Analyst, Subordinate Accounts Service with 5 year’s regular service in the grade in Central Govt./State Govt. /Autonomous Body/PSU.
(ii) Working knowledge of Computer And Accounts Software and 02 years working experience in Budget/ Finance/ Accounts
How to Apply :
1. Willing & eligible officers may submit their application in the prescribed form (available at ICMR httos://main.icmr.nic.in) along with detailed CV (giving the details of past assignments and the work handled by the Officials) through orooer channel, so as to reach the Assistant Director General (Administration) (l), lndian Council of Medical Research, Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box -4911, New Delhi-110029 on or before 26.02.2021
2. While forwarding the applications, the Controlling Authority should also send the following documents:-
a) Vigilance Clearance Certificate/lntegrity certificate.
b) Attested copy of APARS of the last 5 years i.e. 2015-15, 2016-17, 2017-18,2018-19 and 2019-20.
3. The aoplication received after the last date or incomplete or those not received through proper channel will not be considered.
4. The lnstructions as issued by DoPT with regard to Deputation shall be applicable
5. Applicant will not be permitted to withdraw his/her name after selection.