British Paints Recruitment 2021. British Paints recruiting CS, CA for General Manager ( Finance & Accounts) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.British Paints is a coffee company owned by Tata Consumer Products, a subsidiary of the Tata Group. The company owns 19 coffee estates in South India. These estates are spread over Coorg, Chikmagalur, and Hassan districts of Karnataka and Valparai district of Tamil Nadu. Eligibility for the General Manager ( Finance & Accounts) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: British Paints
- Location :New Delhi( Greater Kailash )
- Post Name: General Manager ( Finance & Accounts)
- Qualification: CS, CA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 01/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Working in an ERP environment, incumbent will lead a team of over 20 professionals in Finance / Accounts / Taxation domains. He will be responsible for maintenance of all books of accounts, finalization of financials, treasury management, taxation direct / indirect, banking operations, payables management, company secretarial functions, statutory compliances, factory accounts, costings and so on
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in British Paints Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with British Paints Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.