Tata Coffee Recruitment 2021. Tata Coffee recruiting CA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for JMS – Special grade Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Tata Coffee is a coffee company owned by Tata Consumer Products, a subsidiary of the Tata Group. The company owns 19 coffee estates in South India. These estates are spread over Coorg, Chikmagalur, and Hassan districts of Karnataka and Valparai district of Tamil Nadu. Eligibility for the JMS – Special grade Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Coffee
- Location :Coorg
- Post Name: JMS – Special grade Officer
- Qualification: CA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 01/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Working on Plantation Tea & Coffee MIS files 2. Monthly Tea MIS report preparation for Management 3. Budget and forecast preparation based on seasonal trends for Tea 4. Reconciliation of Tea sales through Auction Centre / Brokers 5. Stock reconciliation Coffee, Pepper, Tea, Timber etc., 6. Handling Tax Audit & Cost Audit requirements 7. Preparing schedules for Statutory Audits by co-ordination with different units and ensuring timely data update 8. Workings related to Sales Invoicing & related GST matters – Miscellaneous and Minor Sale Produce 9. Tender verification process 10. Insurance / Medical reimbursement paper verification 11. Testing of new scenarios in SAP related to Sales & GST and working with SAP Technical Consultants 12. Income tax calculation on Salaries for Staff
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Tata Coffee Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Tata Coffee Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.