British Council Recruitment 2021. British Council recruiting CA for Assistant Manager Tax and Compliance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. British Council is a British organization specializing in international cultural and educational opportunities. It operates in more than 100 countries: promotes extensive knowledge of the United Kingdom and the English language; Promoting cultural, scientific, technological and educational cooperation with the United Kingdom. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Tax and Compliance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: British Council
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Tax and Compliance
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- If you have any problems with your application please email email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for, statutory and regulatory compliances under Direct and Indirect Taxes applicable to the entity from time to time.
- Review of monthly tax liability computed by team and application of control assertions while reviewing.
- Responsible for data analytics and analysing the monthly and yearly trends of tax payment and associated income generated. And inform inconsistency if any.
- Ensuring all tax reconciliations as GSTR 2A, E way bill, Input tax credit availment etc performed in timely manner.
- Responsible for preparing tax provision and other schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules
- Competent to analyse and draft reply to the queries and notices by the Tax Department
- Responsible to monitor tax amendments or changes in existing law and timely communicate the effects and applicability to the stakeholder. Also training the team for better clarity and understanding.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement in computation of tax and filing of return.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in British Council Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with British Council Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.