Britannia Industries Released Job Openings On 25-08-2021.Britannia is a 100 year young organization, one of India`s leading food companies on the road to becoming a Global Total Foods Company. Our product portfolio thus includes Biscuits, Bread, Cakes, Rusk, Croissant, Snacking and Dairy products including Cheese, Beverages and Yoghurt etc..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Britannia Industries s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Britannia Industries Recruiting CA/ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager Taxation- Indirect Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager Taxation- Indirect as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Overseeing and managing the end to end GST processes including compliance, audit defense,etc. with the help of the tax team
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting of GST Payable/Input tax credits, RCM, ISD, tax related provisions/ accruals, etc.
- Ensure timely reporting of CARO reports, Corporate Governance Reports, MIS, CMS tool, Board/AGM back-ups etc
- Represent to Government on pain areas, areas of opportunities, etc.
- Assessment & Litigation
- Finalize response to routine notices from Department, GST assessment (in coordination with regional tax resource) and file appeal to appellate authorities Tribunal, HC, SC, finalize cross objections as and when required.
- Creating / Identifying and implementing tax opportunities by collaborating with various functions, stake holders etc.
- Regularly scrutinizing the business to identify risk on account of existing tax positions as well as changes due to amendments and plan for mitigation.