Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting CA/MBA/B.Com for Associate Analyst – General Ledger and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Eaton Corporation plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eligibility for the Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Eaton
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Associate Analyst – General Ledger
- Qualification: CA/MBA/B. Com
- Experience: 3-5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 24/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role is in Record to Report Process in a fast paced, high volume SSC environment that supports Eaton’s global business and operations that use SAP application for financial accounting and reporting. The position is responsible for fixed asset accounting, reconciliation, intercompany, period close activities etc. with a high degree of efficiency and quality for Eaton business units. This position is responsible for managing one or more Record to Report activities while fostering process improvements and continuous learning. This position is also responsible for managing key production metrics and activities associated with quality audits.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.