Tata International Recruitment 2021. Tata International recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) for Manager F&A – Trading Business and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Eligibility for the Manager F&A – Trading Business as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata International
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)( Wadala East )
- Post Name: Manager F&A – Trading Business
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support the development of short / medium / long term business plans
- Help create and drive annual business plans & budgets though generation and analysis of requisite MIS. Prepare, consolidate and review monthly MIS for TIL
- Critically evaluate the performance of various business units through an analysis of profitability, top-line growth, cost control, etc.
- Managing accounts finalization and audits
- Maintain an optimum talent level in the team through engagement and development
- Ensuring statutory compliances, oversee accounts / audit finalization, support in structuring deals
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Tata International Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Tata International Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.