BNY Mellon Released Job Openings On 07/08/2023.BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BNY Mellon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BNY Mellon Recruiting CA,CPA,CWA,M.Com,MBA,CWA- Inter,CA –Inter Graduates with 06+ years of experience for Vice President, Accounting I Position.We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Vice President, Accounting I to join our Intercompany, Close and Consolidation team under Global Finance CoE team. This role is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu & the candidate will work in HYBRID model (Weekly 3 days in Office).
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 07/08/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for managing the Regulation W for the bank.
- Responsible for managing the Intercompany Close- Month/ Quarter close, provide support to onshore teams until book closure.
- Expertise in reviewing journal entries Intercompany transaction using with Affiliates.
- Should be able to work independently and possess the ability for multi-tasking, and interact with various stakeholders – onshore clients, auditors etc.
- Able to drive people in accounting concepts, policy changes, CAPs (Corporate Accounting Policies) and GAAPs
- Good understanding about Risk Management and Risk Control and Self-Assessment
- Support the FPO/ Operation Manager in various projects undertaken within the Intercompany Close and Consolidation group.
- Strong problem-solving skills/ Good Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing global clients and processes.
- Continues process improvements on current process designs as a part of transformation agenda.
- To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- M.Com/ MBA/CWA- Inter/CA –Inter with 10+ or more years of post-qualification or CA, CPA or CWA with 6+years of post-qualification experience.
- 10+ year experience in Record to Report (R2R) / Intercompany
- Preferable He / She are having experience in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) and Investment Management, Investment services.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Good understanding and working experience in accounting processes, procedure and internal controls and audit.
- Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close, issues and deliverables however working independently and less supervision.
- Multi-tasking and working under tight deadlines are required.
- Awareness around Information Security and protection is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the agreed targets and deadline.