Genpact Recruitment 2021.Genpact recruiting CA Inter,B. Com,MBA for Graduate Trainee/Management Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Graduate Trainee/Management Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Graduate Trainee/Management Trainee
- Qualification: CA Inter,B. Com,MBA
- Experience:Meaningful work experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage multiple partners
- Ensure smooth month end close %26amp; reporting every month
- Ensure adherence and meeting the KPIs / SLA and review the timely execution of controls
- Drive the audit deliverables and timely submission of evidences in line with requirements
- Build customer relationship, drive confidence, and improve customer happiness and lead all the process update calls with customers whenever required
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.