KPMG is looking to hire for the position Analyst/Senior Analyst – Tax Technology . This position requires B.Com/BBA/BMS/BFA/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 8th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Analyst/Senior Analyst – Tax Technology
|Location||Navi Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Analyst/Senior Analyst – Tax Technology|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Support documentation of BRDs, business logic and rules, preparing toolkits and GTM material for Indirect tax ASP – GSP solution
- Tracking updates in API process related to GST, E-Invoice and E-way bill from government portal and preparing document highlighting changes required and incorporating changes into ASP tool
- Providing an understanding to development team for development of any functionalities
- Identifying and getting issues resolved with Technology/ Development Team
- Preparing sample dataset for testing the Tool
- Building user stories and flow charts, wireframes for functionalities to be developed in ASP
- Preparing memos/notes & presentations for Tax Technology processes across SBU’s.
- Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders
Company Profile: KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations