KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA for Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. KPMG International Ltd. is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network and one of the Big Four accounting firms.. Eligibility for the Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :India
- Post Name: Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identification of key issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis To undertake smaller assignments or assist in larger assignments reporting to Partner, with their limited supervision Preparation of good TS reports, including review of sections compiled by other team members on the job Management of and contribution to the development of junior staff, including timely and objective feedback on every job Establishing credibility with clients/targets as a representative of KPMG Transaction Services Maintaining business contacts at middle/senior levels (i.e. it is our expectation that manager will make a positive commitment to maintaining contact with people they meet on transactions, who may become important providers of work in the future) To actively participate in compiling proposals/business development activities To contribute to the effective working of the team and development of team morale
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.