Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting B’COM and CA/ICWAI for Accountant 2-Fin and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Oracle is a world-renowned software company. It was founded in 1977. It currently has offices in approximately 145 countries around the world. According to 2005 statistics it has 50000 employees worldwide. The second largest software company in the world. Eligibility for the Accountant 2-Fin as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accountant 2-Fin
- Qualification: B’COM and CA/ICWAI
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1.Transaction Processing (like Preparation and upload of Journal entries in Oracle application, Expense/Revenue accruals, allocations, re-classes, other accounting related transactions for ensuring timely closure of General Ledger every month 2.Balance Sheet Reconciliations for assigned countries on time and resolving all open items in the reconciliations to reflect accurate numbers in financial statements 3.Interaction with Country Controllers / Feeder processes / Business Finance for resolving queries / open items in reconciliations 4.Testing process changes due to system upgrades 5.Prepare and/or assist Deputy Managers / Managers in preparing dash board on process/ reconciliation metrics 6.Assisting in providing information for audit 7.Prepare and/or assist Deputy Managers / Managers in preparing documentation for Key Month-end processes and/or Balance Sheet Reconciliations 8.Contribution to process/reconciliation improvements
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Oracle Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Oracle Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.