EY Released Job Openings On 18-08-2021. EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting Graduate/Post graduates preferably in Commerce. Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Indirect Tax Customs – Tax Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Indirect Tax Customs – Tax Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare indirect tax returns and file (where applicable) these returns via the country specific filing tool – applicable to GDS only. Demonstrate an understating of basic tax concepts and proactively increases tax knowledge through client assignments and current tax developments. Multi – Task on various projects within the tax segment and be cross trained. Proposing improvement possibilities to raise effectiveness and efficiency of the work processes. Develop and deliver quality and timely services and work products efficiently. Comply with Ernst & Young compliance procedure.