EY Released Job Openings On 19-08-2021. EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting B.com,CA(Inter),CWA(Inter),ACCA,MBA,BBA Candidates with 03-08+ Years of Experience for RTR – Senior Position.Complete Details for the RTR – Senior as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata, Bangalore, Kerala
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing of books
- Ensure adherence and meeting the KPIs and SLA
- Receive direction from the Manager and Senior Manager
- Maintain effective coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Variance Reporting & Analytical Review
- Build the necessary documents like SOPs and other end user training materials
- Use the available guidance’s on USGAAP/IFRS for providing technical support, as and when required
- Ensure quality in delivering client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing Supervisors of engagement status
- Follow through on client requests in a timely fashion, and manage expectations regarding the timing of deliverables and reports
- Supporting the development and management of the relationships with external and internal (EY) clients
- Demonstrate a good understanding of accounting concepts; stay informed of professional standards and firm policies (e.g., guidelines of the EY FAAS Policy Manual); and effectively apply this knowledge to moderately difficult and/or complex client situation.