EY Recruiting CA,B.Com for the position Finance & Accounting .This position requires CA,B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 30th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Finance & Accounting
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Finance & Accounting|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- •Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Recognize potential review issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the immediate supervisor
- Collaborate with seniors and engagement teams to set goals and responsibilities
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the team members
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with team contacts
- Where appropriate, challenge procedures used in the past by team members and attempt to enhance review techniques
- Compare efficiency of review procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
- Promote EYs ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality, especially when dealing with outsiders
Company Profile EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.