Maersk Recruiting CA,CS,MBA/PGDM,ICWA(CMA) for the position Financial Analysis Manager .This position requires CA,CS,MBA/PGDM,ICWA(CMA) with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 30th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Analysis Manager
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Analysis Manager|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Primary role is to take ownership of current and in the pipeline/ transition reports, analyses, and projects for global / GSC stakeholders and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Work with the stakeholders or other teams to develop or take transition of new Analytical reports or solutions based on the Stakeholder requirements.
- Submit timely and accurate deliverables. Manage issues, exhaust all possible fix, and escalate to appropriate desks for resolutions of issues.
- Provide and communicate business intelligence expertise across the organization to address the need and concern of innovative technology, methodology, tools, best practices, and procedures in line with long term business strategy.
- Project Management.
- Report to the Financial Analysis Manager and interact with multiple stakeholders within Maersk Liner Business as well as Maersk Group.
- Responsible for execution, planning, design of scalable analytical solutions for forecasting and Actuals; data sourced via the source cubes/SAP directly and via tools like (SAC, Power BI, Tableau etc.); also, internal systems such as One Stream, IFS, TOS etc.
- Work in close co-ordination with the existing Finance product owners to develop and roll out solutions to enhance visibility and drilldown for the max level possible.
- Work with peers and seniors across the SGA / Technology teams, in Pune and Copenhagen as well as senior management as a sparring partner.
Company Profile A.P. M•ller Mrsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk was the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world from 1996 until 2022.