Axa Xl Walk-In Drive- Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting (AP)
Time and Venue
4th December , 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
5th Floor, 2A Building, West Tower, Vrindavan Techvillage Embassy Tech Village, SEZ Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli,, Dr Puneeth Rajkumar Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Contact – Nitya Singh
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Processing of supplier invoices (Purchase Order & Non-Purchase Order) in COUPA and SAP.
- Creating and updating the suppliers in COUPA and SAP.
- Payment review.
- Stakeholder management and communication.
- Manual payment input in multiple Bank portals.
- Shared Mailbox management.
- Support the Team lead in completing the daily deliverables.
- Maintain high-level TAT and Accuracy consistently.
- Input payments on bank portal.
Were looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- B.Com / M.Com / MBA with 1.5-3.0 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Strong knowledge of Procure to Pay (P2P) function and related finance & accounting processes.
- SAP and COUPA knowledge are preferable.
- Very good written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal/external teams.
- Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge of Office tools e.g. MS Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Be Accountable and take complete ownership of assigned activities to deliver expected results in all circumstances.
- Be Innovative and make it better i.e. suggest process improvements and also help other members in implementation of approved ideas.
- Be a team player and work well together to help the team to meet critical deliverables.
- Be Customer focused and have a problem-solving attitude to develop solutions quickly.
- Be ready to adopt fast-paced changes and strong ability to execute the changes.