Bank of America Released Job Openings On 31-08-2021.Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of America s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bank of America Recruiting CA/CWA/MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accountable for various day to day responsibilities of the Finance function including accounting processes and reporting, month-end close, audit closure, regulatory reporting for Asian entities, management reporting and variance analysis, local GAAP reporting, etc.
- Good general understanding of various key regulations, including Capital Adequacy Reporting. LCR, single-borrower limits etc.
- Submission of data to Regional reporting team for US GAAP consolidation
- Support on Systems Implementation
- Assist in implementing change management in the finance area, through enhancements of reporting processes and structure, streamlining of reporting responsibilities between local and regional teams, and automation of regulatory reporting
- Responsible for fulfilling statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, including reports and presentations to the Board Committees and Board of Directors, the Central Bank and other regulators
- Supports achievement of business goals by working on complex activities or projects with others within the team and with various business partners
- Develop a smooth working relationship with multiple stakeholders