KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting Bachelor’s Degree for MIS Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. KPMG International Ltd. is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network and one of the Big Four accounting firms.. Eligibility for the MIS Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: MIS Reporting
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of various monthly, quarterly and year to date reports
- Cooperate directly with other functions on various requests with regard to reporting and analyzing
- Working closely with the Planning team that involves preparing various reports on a frequent basis also working on planning system and tools
- Continuously evolve existing reporting methods to improve presentation and clarity of KPIs reported to leadership
- Prepare slide decks for Quarterly and Monthly KPI review meetings
- Liaise with IT team for updates, changes and faults.
- Assist with planning and execution of all social events, offsite and other activities.
- Carry out general administration and support functions for the teams as they arise including ordering and management of forms, stationery and IT equipment. Maintain and distribute office stationary to all teams.
- Create, manage, and complete office projects as and when required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.