Sykes Business Services Recruitment 2021. Sykes Business Services recruiting Bachelor’s Degree for Technical/Process Trainer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Sykes Business Services Of India We help people, one caring interaction at a time. We do meaningful work in a fun environment with coworkers who become friends. Supportive and caring leadership empowers our team members to develop a fulfilling career, serving brand partners and customers in some of today’s most exciting industries. Eligibility for the Technical/Process Trainer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sykes Business Services
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Technical/Process Trainer
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary:2,25,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Candidates who are currently looking out for good opportunity for carrier growth can contact the below details | 12pm-7pm | B. Rachana | 9014496716 |
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills
- And excellent written skills as well
- Good to have experience in customer support
- Immediate joiners only
- Graduates & Undergraduates can also apply
- Freshers & Experience are eligible
- Should be flexible working from office.
- Must be comfortable with Night shifts / Rotational shifts
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Sykes Business Services Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Sykes Business Services Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.