KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA/MBA for Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC) is a robust global delivery platform comprising a talent pool of over 1,700 professionals in Bangalore and Kochi. GDC provides Audit & Advisory professional services to KPMG US & Canada while complying with both regulatory and KPMG US Audit Engagement Team (ET) standards. In addition, it provides services in various industries/sectors including Investment Management, Insurance, Banking, Building Construction & Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Healthcare & Lifesciences, and Consumer Markets.. Eligibility for the Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Build professional relationships and provide business with confidence through successful delivery of innovative and automated solutions to improve efficiency and quality within the firm
- Project management and maintaining good relationships by addressing the business requirement, managing resources, preparing budgets, milestones, project workflows and expansion of business opportunities
- Organize, analyze and discuss complex ideas, methodology considerations or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations when implementing automated solutions to ensure the teams appropriately document, apply the methodology when developing, testing and executing the solutions
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder view and manage variety of viewpoints to build consensus, and create positive outcomes through common solutions
- Supervise, lead and assists associate and senior staffs in developing, testing and reviewing industry wide or engagement specific tools and solutions
- Develop and demonstrate the understanding of the SAT (Software Audit Tools) framework while working with Audit Technology Organization (ATO), Execution and Methodology (E&M), Solution Architects, Developers and Solution Integrity teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.