Wipro Recruitment 2021. Wipro recruiting CA for Tax Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents… Eligibility for the Tax Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Tax Controller
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure all the tax provisions (current tax and deferred tax) is computed and booked correctly for all global entities every quarter
- Prepare tax schedules for balance sheet tax accounts
- Reconciliation of TDS and TCS in coordination with Controllership teams
- RPT schedules and documentation in coordination with Finance teams to ensure compliance
- Review the TDS and TCS rates in SAP and responsible for ensuring correctness of the same
- International payments TDS review
- CBCR – collation review and support for filing
- AE/non-AE – workings & documentation in coordination with Controllership teams
- Other tax compliances
- Support TP documentation for tax team
- Collating and providing documentation support in litigation India and overseas from the respective controllers.
- Monitor the tax related contingent liabilities status
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Wipro Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Wipro Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.