Microsoft Recruitment 2021. Microsoft recruiting CA,MBA for Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Microsoft Corporation, NASDAQ: MSFT is the largest company in the world. The company has approximately 50,000 employees as of May 2004, covering all branches worldwide.. Eligibility for the Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Microsoft
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drive monthly and quarterly financial close and related processes, as well as regular analysis related to the business results and forecast. Assimilate information from multiple sources, and identify key drivers, variables, trends, and business scenarios to develop insights and inform business decisions.
- Provide business planning support, covering a broad spectrum of deliverables, analysis, planning and forecasting. Responsibilities will include quarterly forecast updates, target setting for financial goals, and business planning reviews.
- Develop and prepare reports and analysis for business review with management related to key financial metrics and indicators.
- Partner with business leaders and decision makers to understand tradeoffs of business decisions through financial modeling, sensitivity analysis, and effective communication.
- Act as a liaison between IDC and partner teams in India and the US – across engineering, business management, site operations, tax, legal, procurement, real estate and facilities, and accounting service providers.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Microsoft Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Microsoft Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.