PWC Recruitment 2021. PWC recruiting CA for Associate-Direct Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they€™re looking for. We€™re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services.. Eligibility for the Associate-Direct Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PWC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Associate-Direct Tax
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Details collation and filling of ITRs , Tax audits, Transfer pricing audits, Form 67
- Advance tax calculations & payment thereon
- Coordination with the Tax Department on Intimation processing/Rectifications, refund, demands etc.
- Preparing memos/opinion/submissions on technical issues
- Conducting technical research for relevant case laws, knowledge portals etc.
- Updating stakeholders on on-going matters on a prompt and regular basis, keeping track of industry developments
- Handling matters related to Tax provisioning, deferred tax calculations, tax accounting & maintaining accuracy of tax accounts & reconciliations there of
- Lower Tax deduction matters
- Assisting in Management reporting related matters
- Other direct tax compliance such as SFT filling, Master File etc.
- Helping in achieving process improvements and automations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in PWC entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with PWC entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.