General Mills Recruitment 2021. General Mills recruiting CA/CMA/CPA/ACCA/MBA for Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. General Mills, Inc., is an American multinational manufacturer and seller of branded consumer food items sold through retail stores. It is headquartered in the Golden Valley, Minnesota, Minnesota. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: General Mills
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CMA/CPA/ACCA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage quarterly, year-end Financial Reporting
- Understand data flow across sub ledger process to help provide resolution
- Having hands on experience on systems i.e. SAP, Workiva, Blackline, HFM, Financial Reporting
- Tactical knowledge on Chart of accounts set up & organization
- Escalate issues to appropriate personnel to get timely resolution.
- Works in collaboration with the Local Business Controller teams in ensuring timely and accurate completion of financial reporting tasks
- Subject matter expertise & hands-on with Statutory US & Local GAAPs (IFRS), HFM, Consolidation
- Knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS and international auditing standards
- Experience with international tax structures and the translation of these structures to the financial statements
- Pro-actively maintains up to date knowledge of Accounting Standards and Regulations impacting General Mills.
- Lead & prepare various schedules required for internal and external reporting on a GAAP, statutory reporting basis, financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements and footnote schedules.
- Pro-actively seeks areas to improve both the Statutory Reporting process Statutory reporting process & related internal processes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in General Mills entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with General Mills entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.