Pricewaterhouse Coopers Recruitment 2021. Pricewaterhouse Coopers recruiting CA for Associate/Sr.Associate-Tax Regulatory Services and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they€™re looking for. We€™re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services. In India, our comprehensive portfolio of Advisory and Tax Regulatory services presents a basket of finely defined deliverables.. Eligibility for the Associate/Sr.Associate-Tax Regulatory Services as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate/Sr.Associate-Tax Regulatory Services
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Interested can reach out to us on 8446604756
Job Description/Skills Required
- Working on advisory projects including technical research, drafting memo, presentations and webinars etc. Review of transaction documents such shareholders agreements, constitution documents, share subscription agreement, etc. from tax and regulatory standpoint. Providing comments on such documents. Undertaking fund structuring, PE review etc. Identifying issues / providing solutions on complex transactions Interacting with middle management client contacts on day to day matters
- Reviewing and finalising the tax computations tax returns, withholding tax computation, advance tax etc. Independently handling scrutiny assessments including preparing the submissions, highlighting complex tax issues and representations before tax officers Co-ordinating with the tax authorities and visiting the tax office of regular follow-ups, rectification, refund follow-up etc. Interaction with regulators on informal basis for various queries
- Analysing and interpreting provisions of the Income-tax Act, 1956, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, SEBI regulations and Company Law Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements Coordinating with Manager/ AD on the planning and management of assignments and ensure timely delivery Overseeing the work of Associate, Analysts and Senior Analysts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Pricewaterhouse Coopers Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Pricewaterhouse Coopers Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.