EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required) for ASA_ASA(PMO)_Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world..Eligibility for the ASA_ASA(PMO)_Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: ASA_ASA(PMO)_Manager
- Qualification: A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required)
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To liaise and work with project teams to help the Consulting practice to expand the services already provided to the UK and US and establish the Account Co-ordinator team in location
- Assist in hiring, documentation, training and other project related aspects.
- To facilitate establishment of new work from project initiation to ‘business as usual’.
- Managing operations for multiple UK and US clients / processes. Co-ordination, supervision, and development of a growing team of account co-ordinators (associates and sr. associates).
- Team development (mentoring, counselling, team building).
- Responsible for quality control, review of the team’s work, and ensuring overall adherence to Turn Around Time, Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement.
- Process documentation and facilitation of knowledge sharing.
- To escalate any major delays & suggest effective/feasible solutions.
- Assist engagement teams with monitoring and communication of the budget, billing schedules and work in process. Analyze and monitor costs against budget, and assist teams with resourcing plan for engagement
- Contribute to the culture of the broader EY GDS team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.