Bank of America Recruiting CA/CWA/CPA/MBA for the position Global Treasury .This position requires CA/CWA/CPA/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 24th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Global Treasury
|Company Name||Bank of America|
|Salary Offering||Assistant Manager|
|Hiring Designation||Global Treasury|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Ensure timely completion of tasks and/or submission of schedules/reports as allocated including review as required
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring completeness of process work papers and related documentation
- Reporting in compliance with the US GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Variance analysis, ensuring the compliance to FED requirements.
- Drive and support Audit/Regulatory examination/Identify and remediate SIAI/AIAIs etc.
- Independently handle reviews/calls with the senior management, Audit, Regulators etc.
- Proficient with working on various systems and applications and understand the data flows in the context of specific product domains viz. securities, investments, derivatives etc
Company Profile The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered at the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco and took its present form when NationsBank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998