ABB Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Finance or Accounting for the position Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst .This position requires CA/CMA/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Finance or Accounting with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 25th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst|
|Qualification||CA/CMA/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Finance or Accounting|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Perform analysis of business performance versus plan and forecast.
- Ensure to action month end closing activities and MIS reports for the respective business functions.
- Perform cost and benefit analysis and analysis of inventories, NWC.
- Support on preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning & forecasting.
- Identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units.
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews.
Company Profile ABB is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company was formed in 1988 when Sweden’s Allmänna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget and Switzerland’s Brown, Boveri & Cie merged to create ASEA Brown Boveri, later simplified to the initials ABB