Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA/MBA/CFA for Credit Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Barclays PLC is a British multinational universal bank headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates in two divisions, supported by Barclays UK and Barclays International, a service organization called Barclays Execution Services. Eligibility for the Credit Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Credit Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CFA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The purpose of the Wholesale Credit Risk – Credit Analysis team is to contribute towards building sound quality asset portfolio and a strong risk culture while ensuring that the credit review and recommendation process remains responsive to the customer needs
- Assess customer’s business and/or transaction structure through the analysis of business, transactional, market and credit risks associated with the provision of the Bank’s products and services to the customer
- The role works in close collaboration with colleagues within Wholesale Credit Risk sanctioning and Business teams. Ensure credit proposals are complete in terms of information and relevance so as to enable Credit Sanctioning teams to make timely and informed decisions
- Proactively manage the risk of the designated portfolio by periodic review, monitoring trends in key credit aspects and take immediate corrective action on breaches or downturn in quality by taking up with client/Coverage/Risk Sanctioning teams
- Ensure ongoing adherence to risk policies ad guidelines
- They will also need to drive a culture of continuous improvement and maintain an effective working relationship with stakeholders across functions and locations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Barclays Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Barclays Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.