Mott MacDonald Recruitment 2021. Mott MacDonald recruiting CA for Senior Finance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Mott MacDonald Group is a consultancy headquartered in the United Kingdom. It employs 16,000 staff in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. It was established in 1989 by the merger of Mott, Hay and Anderson with Sir M MacDonald & Partners.Eligibility for the Senior Finance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mott MacDonald
- Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Post Name: Senior Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: freshers
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Anil Vakati
- Last Date : 07-Jun-2021
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supports Manager with financial reporting (FiFi), credit management, treasury (including banking, mandates, bonding), and internal controls in the Country.
- Prompt processing of Accounts Receivable invoicing, including maintenance of a billing diary and a robust credit management focus. Processing inter-entity billing journals and preparing supporting invoices where relevant. Investigate and clear invoicing queries, including allocation of cash receipts and debtor follow up. Ensure credit notes are approved in line with delegated authorities
- Prompt processing and payment of Accounts Payable invoices, Site returns, staff expenses
- Review existing Finance Processes, develop process flowcharts, provide recommendations on improvements and implement changes.
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations. Assist in monitoring intercompany accounts to ensure the transactions are valid, reconciled and settled as appropriate with guidance from group Treasury.
- Assist in the maintenance of fixed asset register, prompt recording of movement, sale and discard of the asset, carry out periodical physical verification and perform reconciliation. Ensure posting of depreciation journal as per statutory requirements.
- Assist FSC Manager with the preparation, review and monitoring of Finance Shared Services Dashboard
- Assist Manager in preparation and review of various schedules related to taxation like VAT, GST, TDS, With-holding tax and submission of timely tax return
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.