EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting B. Com/BBM/BBA/MBA/CWA Inter CA Inter for R&A_Supervising Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the R&A_Supervising Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: R&A_Supervising Associate
- Qualification: B. Com/BBM/BBA/MBA/CWA Inter CA Inter
- Experience: 6 to 8 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Meeting agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) on Turn Around Time (TAT) & accuracy
- Interacting with clients on a regular basis
- Review and delivery of high level reports to Leadership on a monthly /Ad-hoc basis
- Understanding clients requirements
- Providing effective solutions
- Effective escalation management skills
- Ensure to complete the daily, weekly and monthly check list
- Develop back up plan and focus on cross training the team
- Identify and implement process improvement ideas
- Training new hires
- Provide value add to reports and information to clients
- Trouble Shooting and query management
- Creation and maintenance of process documents on a regular basis Manage the monthly/weekly/scheduled and adhoc reports delivery for Reporting team
- Preparing dashboards for the internal/external stakeholders
- Root cause analysis of issues
- Ensuring adequate internal control procedures are in place
- Effective people management
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.