Moody’s Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA for the position Senior Research Associate .This position requires B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 27th July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Research Associate
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Research Associate|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Support the onshore MIS Research teams efforts in various research report preparation activities including Moodys company profiles and sector reports.
- Research and analyse sectors, companies, market/regulatory developments and report on financial performance to support credit analysis
- Leverage Moodys technology tools and databases to create and update the reports
- and other templates
- Interact with global MIS Research teams in supporting high quality research products, including receiving, review and analysing data and other reports as well as coordinating responses on data investigation/issues as necessary
- Facilitate publication of data-driven and other reports via Moodys Content Management System tool
- Support creation of management presentations and deliver reports or analysis on ad-hoc basis
- Collate and track operational metrics, e.g. research process and workflow record
- Support creation and maintenance of operational documentation and guidelines
- Undertake any other ad-hoc tasks in support of MIS Research
Company Profile Moody’s is a hospital & health care company based out of 3rd Floor, Electric Mansion, Appasaheb Marathe Marg,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.