Lenovo Recruitment 2021. Lenovo recruiting CA for Business Controls Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Lenovo Group Limited, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese multinational technology company. Incorporated in Hong Kong, it has global headquarters in Beijing, China, operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, US, and an operational center in Singapore.Eligibility for the Business Controls Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lenovo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Business Controls Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 4-6 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Champion to drive business control activities as per the Controls Framework
- Review mechanism for adequate risk management and integrity of financial and operational processes
- Track Monthly and/ or Quarterly Business Controls Scorecards
- Track and close Internal Audit Actions along with business process owners
- Ensure process standardization, reengineering for efficiency and controls
- Support and collaborate with business process owners to implement the effective and efficient business control framework;
- Design / Operational efficiency; streamline cadence, reduce manual burden on reporting and improve analysis.
- Challenge the status quo and drive changes for improvement in business process and controls within the organization on continuous basis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.