Axis Bank Recruiting CA for the position Relationship Manager .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 24th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Relationship Manager
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Salary Offering||₹ 70,000 – 80,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Relationship Manager|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Generate leads by identifying potential industrial areas/trading units and prepare strategies to increase the Banks penetration in those areas
- Manage the internal (Branches/ other business verticals) and external (empanelled outsourced agencies) lead generating channels to generate the expected business
- Enable the sanctioning process by ensuring conduct and scrutiny of pre-disbursement activities
- Liaison with Corporate Banking Operations team and Centralized Processing Unit to enable smooth completion of post sanction formalities, account opening and disbursement
- Meet customer service requirements through regular interactions with the customers to understand business condition, enhancement opportunity, etc.
- Monitor transactions in the customer accounts to ensure that the cash flow movement and end use of fund are in compliance with the sanction stipulations
- Assist the Credit Manager in unit inspections and ensure timely insurance renewal, DP updated, stock renewal statement scrutiny and gathering of relevant market information
- Ensure maintenance of quality and health of portfolio and minimize Days Past Due through regular interactions with the customer
- Initiate recovery of stressed accounts through tele-calling/ field visits
- Ensure compliance to the stipulated guidelines/ norms and ensure closure to the audit processes
Company Profile Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.