Bharti Airtel Recruiting CA for the position COMMERCIAL MANAGER .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 24th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- COMMERCIAL MANAGER
|Company Name||Bharti Airtel|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||COMMERCIAL MANAGER|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Analysis of the opportunities, associated margins, cash flows/T&Cs to build multiple sensitivities on various variables for Large and complex bid and tenders
- Providing price sensitivity analysis and creation of alternative pricing models based on best cost optimization and offer options
- Building pricing benchmark/Intelligence to support decision making by trend analysis and incorporation of learnings from previous deals
- Review of multiple variables of a deal like vendor assessment (back to back terms), delivery timelines, legal & regulatory framework & contracting to ensure statutory compliance
- Bring in the potential risks of the deal associated with commercial / legal, regulator, taxation, billing, payment, project implementation & associated penalty terms and propose various risk mitigation options
- Building consensus for risk mitigation on potential risks by understanding of cross-border/ multiple countries regulations and trade practices
- Discussions with customers/sales on deviation on various terms of the agreement, as required on a case to case basis
- Assessment of expected probability of risk & reward of terms and facilitating the decision making accordingly
Company Profile Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015.