Cognizant Released Job Openings On 28/09/2023.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Vacancy Details:
Cognizant Recruiting Any graduate with 01-05 years experience for International Voice -Senior Process Executive position.Candidates should carry their updated resume along with the passport size photo and a Govt ID proof.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana
- No of Vacancies:50
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue: 29 September , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Plot No 24 26 Financial District, Nanakram Guda Village, Manikonda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.Contact – Koojitha/Bhavana
Related Jobs: Infosys BPM Freshers & Experienced Walk In Interview On 30th September 2023 For B.Com/M.Com/BBM/BBA
Job Description/Skills Required
Senior process executive-Min 1-5 years experince into International voice process.
- Should be able to communicate in English as this job profile involves interaction with customers from North American / Canadian / UK / Australia and New Zealand markets
- Analyse and process transactions accurately & on time.
- Document all transactions completed in a day.
- Make significant contribution towards collecting metrics on processes
- Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with all.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve common goals.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve issues, questions and concerns swiftly.
- Keep up-grading his/her skills as per the requirement and should be ready to shoulder new/additional responsibilities assigned to them.
- Minimum qualification – Graduate in any discipline
- 1yr to 5years of work experience for SPE.
- Excellent communication skills and strong command over English language/ language off support in the region
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule.
- Excellent Analytical ability, Logical approach towards problem solving.
- Flexible to work in 24/7 environment.