EY Released Job Openings On 24/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting B. Com,BBA,M. Com,MBA with 04-09 years experience for Master Data Management Specialist Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon/ Gurugram,Haryana
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:5.5-7.5 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:24/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : Interested candidates can send resume on below email Id : Nimrah.Fatima1@in.ey.com
Job Description/Skills Required
Role : C2H Hiring (Contract Role)
Notice Period: Immediate Joiner
CTC : UPTO 9 LPA
Location : Gurgaon
Work from office
- Act as custodian for all master data including but not limited to: Suppliers, Landlords, Customers, Employees, etc.
- Perform controls and execute processes as per set norms and which promote data integrity
- Perform data validation on various data sets for multiple markets before integrating into Oracle
- Ensure master data details and profiles are created / updated correctly and accurately in the system
- Identify and analyze possible duplicates from multiple data collection points in the business
- Run monthly data quality checks to maintain data integrity
- Adhere to the protection of personal information (POPI) or similar legislations in each market related to the collection, storage, usage and destruction of customer, supplier, and landlord information
- Operate the data governance process for the markets served by the service center, ensuring that internal information controls are complied with by clients and information requestors
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and support MIS
- Execute processes in line with documented SLAs
- Contribute towards the implementing process improvements to enable standardization of accounting functions within the service center
- Support implementation of system and process enhancements to drive efficiencies and scalability
- Support integration of new markets into the service center
- Stay informed about latest company practices and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
About Company: EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, provides various services, including accounting, consulting, law, tax, strategy, and assurance. The company ranks among PwC, KPMG, and Deloitte, as a member of the “Big Four” accounting firms