Capgemini Released Job Openings On 15/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate with 04-09+years experience for Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consultant position.Complete Details for the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:15/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in core IT Risk, Compliance, and security projects.
- Strong familiarity with industry frameworks such as ISO standards, GDPR, NIST, and PCI DSS. Broad understanding of cyber security concepts and risks.
- Experience in the assessment of audit findings/gaps including control weaknesses in coordination with different stakeholders and assisting with the development of management action plans.
- In-depth understanding of security classification, change controls, SDLC, security controls, and Application Controls, including interfaces and configurations on a variety of applications, operating systems, databases, and networks.
- Project management experience in the areas of IT Risk, Compliance, and security operations. Ability to plan and manage multiple GRC and Security engagements.
- Help with the planning of the SOx program by setting the objective, scope, and work program of individual audits
- Conduct follow-up on both open and past due actions on security control implementations on a regular basis
- Understand client needs to develop project plans, and resource plans, establish reporting and metrics, and provide the clients and leaders with regular project updates.
- Ensure that the project team is utilized appropriately and consistently with a strong focus on process/tool automation and innovations.
- Excellent customer service, strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of common audit and compliance tools. Experience with a Governance/Risk/Compliance (GRC) platform is required.
- Collaborate with Key customers and relevant stakeholders to assess near and long-term GRC needs, and plan to staff accordingly.
- Strong people management skills. Train/Mentor project team members to ensure the quality of work product is consistent throughout client engagements, and best practices are applied for every engagement.
- Professional certification such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, or CISSP is desirable.
- Very strong in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and email.
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries