IBM Released Job Openings On 28/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting B. Com Graduate with 01-06+years experience for OTC , PTP & RTR position.Complete Details for the OTC , PTP & RTR as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 2.75-7 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 1st March , 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
5th Floor Infinity Tower-C Building No 8 Near Cyber City Phase 2, DLF Cyber City, Block A, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
See Also : Genpact MEGA Virtual (Zoom) Drive On 2nd March 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
- Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in the ERP.
- Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews
- Identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice
accurately and in timely manner
• Match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce
aging of invoice
• Ensure to be SOX compliant e.g., documents to be posted after due Approval
• Handle manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run
• Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution,
recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
• Handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups.
- Analysis of deductions, Short pays, charge backs, shortages, Cash apps, CMD, receivable accounts, investigation of entries, and pulling audit prep work.
- Involve in netting instructions, direct Debit run, rejection of Direct Debit .
- Investigate unapplied payments, rectify and ensure proper allocation.
- Provide information relating to customer payments, refunds and other miscellaneous accounts receivables questions .
- Ensure that client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met .
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.