Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting Any Graduate,ICWA (CMA),M.Com,CA for ERP Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.Eligibility for the ERP Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location :Bengaluru,Hyderabad
- Post Name: ERP Consultant
- Qualification: Any Graduate,ICWA (CMA),M.Com,CA
- Experience:6 to 11 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: INR 12,00,000 – 22,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Qualified Chartered Accountants – CA or ICWAI or Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA Finance) with 7 to 10 years of total experience with at least 5 to 7 years of Oracle EBS/Cloud ERP Applications implementation experience and 2 to 3 years of Industry experience in Finance and Accounting
- Preference would be given for Cloud Financial implementation experience
- Experience in modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management, Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Management, Oracle Time & Labor, Project Contracts and Risk Management Cloud modules like Advanced Financial Control (AFC) & Advanced Access Control (ACS), EPM, Financial Consolidation Hub, Internal Controls Manager, iReceivables, internet expenses, Advance Collections, Treasury, Public Sector Financials
- At least 4 full life cycle implementations, preferably with US implementation experience.
- Should have experience in conducting Strategy Sessions for Data Conversion, Integration/Report Functional Design Workshop, conducting architecture, design and solution workshops and Conference Room Pilots
- Should have experience in configuring the Applications in a client facing role
- Should be master of industry trends and demonstrated value of Cloud Solutions to multiple Customers.
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal, mandatory.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with all stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in a clear & concise manner.
- Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive. Should have the ability and willingness to learn.
- Should be good team player and have good analytical skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.