National AIDS Control Organization Recruitment 2021. National AIDS Control Organization recruiting CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) for Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
National AIDS Control Organization is a division of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare that provides leadership to HIV/AIDS control programme in India through 35 HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Societies.In 1986, following the detection of the first AIDS case in the country, the National AIDS Committee was constituted in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare..Eligibility for the Finance Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National AIDS Control Organization
- Location :National AIDS Control Organisation, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 80,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 05/02/2021
- Last Date to Apply : 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Application received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated and called for interview.
- Address: Director (HR & Admin), National AIDS Control Organisation, Room No. 907, 9th Floor Chandralok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi 110001
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
i. Maintain the accounting system for the project, utilizing standard accounting procedures, which will ensure documentation and recording of sources and uses of funds
ii. Prepare quarterly financial reports and quarterly financial management report for GFATM project. Provide budgetary inputs into the Project progress reports.
iii. To render financial advice to states on all financial matters.
iv. Prepare quarterly status reports for implementing agencies/ SR.
v. Prepare interim unadited reports.
vi. Review and verify accuracy of information on payment vouchers for signing of cheques.
vii. Verify and ensure availability of funds before cheques are written.
viii. Manage project expenditures, ensuring full compliance with project rules and procedures agreed with GFATM.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates may apply on plain paper with detail curriculum vitae along with attested copies of certificates of essential qualification and experience to Director (HR & Admin), National AIDS Control Organisation, Room No. 907, 9th Floor Chandralok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi 110001 within 21 days of this advertisement.
2. Terms of Reference (TORs) essential qualification, experience and job details are available herewith on NACO’s website (www.naco.gov.in), India CCM website (www.india-ccm.in) and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (www.mohfw.nic.in)