IBM Released Job Openings On 02/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-01+years experience for Field Marketing Intern position.Complete Details for the Field Marketing Intern as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Genpact MEGA Virtual Drive On 10th March 2023 – 30 Openings
Job Description/Skills Required
As a Field Marketing Intern, you must be self-motivated, demonstrate excellent team collaboration and proficient business acumen, and must have bring through some basic understanding of marketing as well as good understanding of the B2B software industry overall.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support in planning and execution of marketing programs that represent the voice of the customers and places our differentiates our offerings.
- Support and in some cases lead activities that involve quantifying and segmenting the market opportunity based on patterns of unmet needs, understanding how we compare versus the competition.
- Partner with multi-functional teams in articulating IBM s point of view, marrying the unmet needs of the target segment with a differentiated solution, and describing how solution attributes deliver desired outcomes.
You will use your analytical skills and attention to detail to:
- Combining social, event, and content marketing efforts to assist in creating integrated marketing campaigns to promote IBM s products, along with being onsite for our events
- Work closely with and compile reports and presentations for senior executives and professionals
- Complete accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis for senior business leaders
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excel, Powerpoint, Excel Microsoft Word (Intermediate skills favourable)
- Genuine interest in the IT/Technology industry
- Very good written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team
- Highly organised, with a strong attention to detail
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.