Barclays Released Job Openings On 11-09-2021. Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates in two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, a service company, supported by Barclays Execution Services..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Barclays s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Barclays Recruiting CA,MBA Candidates with 01-03+ Years of Experience for Assistant Mgr- Internal Audit Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Mgr- Internal Audit as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for conducting Quality Assurance on the periodic management controls relevant to the Front Office.
- Assist in coordinating the Front-Office part of internal and external audits / inspections, obtaining and consolidating information required by auditors / inspectors and the business.
- Provide assurance to the management on the effectiveness of controls and also handle queries from FO team on policies and procedures (e.g. Transaction Monitoring, Cross Border etc).
- To publish Conduct metrics and discuss the outcome / impact with senior stakeholders
- Reviewing new policies, processes and new initiatives and contribute to process improvements whilst embedding conduct considerations in daily activities.
- Participate in conducting training for Front Office.
- Do a deep dive on issues found, remediate the same and also present the issues in the local and Global control forum and track actions till closure.
- Assist in implementation of local and global projects for Risk and Controls.